The Gallery Collection – LA Design Contest
Submit your work printed on Cougar® or Lynx® to enter our design contest and participate in this exclusive print gallery exhibition. The grand prize winner, chosen by a jury of leading industry professionals, will be featured in Paper Matters magazine and on domtarpaper.wpengine.com. In addition, the grand prize winner will receive $500, and have another $500 donated to the charity of their choice.
What to Enter:
- Any project printed primarily on Cougar and/or Lynx paper. All entries must have been produced in full or in major part between January 1, 2018 and August 1, 2019. Domtar is not requesting that pieces be created for the purpose of promoting Domtar paper products. Work designed for Domtar is not eligible.
How to Enter:
- Go to domtarpaper.wpengine.com/the-gallery-collection-LA and complete the Submit Your Work form.
- Mail a physical copy of your printed piece, along with the name of your entry, and your contact information to:
Domtar Paper – The Gallery Collection – LA
Attn: Lu Ann DeBolt
100 Kingsley Park Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29715
- All entries must be received by October 28, 2019.
- Entrant must be present to win at The Gallery Collection event hosted at:
The Mixing Room
JW Marriott – LA Live
900 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015
November 3, 2019 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- All entrants grant Domtar Paperthe right to showcase their entry submitted to The Gallery Collection contest at the event on November 3, 2019, as well as on the domtar.com website, in video and materials used to promote the Paper Matters magazine, and/or any other future promotions.
- Domtar Paper is not responsible for damage to or loss of any entry.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Award entry participants will be competing for a unique opportunity to showcase their work in Domtar Paper’s “The Gallery Collection” traveling exhibit which will launch in Los Angeles, and continue into 2020 in cities to be announced.
- Contest is open to US residents only.
Meet The Gallery Collection Jury
Deborah Corn, Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, a Print Buyerologist™, industry speaker and blogger, host of Podcasts from The Printerverse, cultivator of Print Production Professionals the #1 print group on LinkedIn.
Sean Adams is the Chair of the Undergraduate and Graduate Graphic Design Program at ArtCenter. He also serves as Executive Director of the Graphic Design Graduate Program. Adams continues his design practice with The Office of Sean Adams. He is the author of multiple books, and on-screen author for LinkedIn Learning. He is the only two-term AIGA national president in AIGA’s 100-year history. In 2014, Adams was awarded the AIGA Medal, the highest honor in the profession. He currently is on the editorial board and writes for Design Observer.
Judge #3 TBD
If you have any questions, you can reach us by email at email@example.com